April 18, 2010

Maybelline Colorama Happiness - Sonic Sunset

I just have a quick post for tonight.  I spent my entire day out in my yard mowing, digging, cleaning up, planting, power washing the drive and on and on. I love spending time outside, so I have a whole game plan for the summer of outside projects and started today.  I even helped my neighbor transplant a tree today as well. I feel pretty dead to the world right now hahaha. EVERYTHING HURTS, but I snuck in a quick mani refresh today on a break lol. I had on Orly Happily Ever After and I refreshed it with my Maybelline Colorama Sonic Sunset.  Flakie LOVE!!!! I have serious tip wear, but I blame the yard work for that hahaha.

I would also like to say thank you all for the wonderful comments, and for those who tagged me with the 'I Love Your Blog' Award. Tomorrow I will be dedicating a post to it :)

Here's my Mani Refresh w/Sonic Sunset


PURE LOVE




OMG I so love these Flakies. I could probably use this topcoat on every creme mani I do. The best part is I got this as a extra in a swap.  I can't tell you how sweet and kind that is.  I love it!

Thanks for visiting and I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend.


(PS.  I'm struggling with my new Camera lol.  It's tough getting a hang of it, but I will keep at it until I get it right. These pictures are pretty color accurate it's weird the Top Coat changed how it looked, but I still LOVE it)

8 comments:

  1. Wow!! Ok, I am in love with this combination. That is beautiful! I'm glad you had a chance to sneak in time to do your nails it was totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ StardustStephanie

    I'm so glad you like it, it seriously is beautiful and I've been staring at mt fingers ever since :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so pretty! I haven't seen any Maybelline flakies in my area. This is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful manicure! Love those flakies also. After doing all that yard work so still have gorgeous nails, amazing! I love cutting flowers or watering a garden but not getting my hands in the dirt. Always creeped me out. I swear that in another life I was buried alive. I also used to have nightmares when I was young of being buried in a coffin and trying to get out. Thank God I don't have them anymore. Wish I could find those Maybelline's. I think Brook finds everthing good at the Dollar Store and nothings left for me. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Lucy My Dollar Tree is bad bad bad too. I'm not a fan of dirt either. I'm originally from NY and now in Missouri and I'm just getting use to the yard work, but I loe gardens!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! I love the combination, i can see i'm going have to hunt down sonic sunset also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful combination! I wouldn't have guessed Happily Ever After could look like that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks so cool over black.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...