Today is the start of my 600 Facebook Likes Giveaway for ThePolishHoochie's Facebook Page :)
This giveaway is for the US only. This set is for Breast Cancer Awareness, and I want to make sure the winner receives this in October, so mailing times will not allow me to get it to an International mailing address in time.
Cheaters will be prosecuted (lol - just kidding). Cheating is not tolerated and all entries are reviewed. Do not bother cheating, you will just be deleted.
ThePolishHoochie has went Pink for the month of October to help spread awareness and make sure MEN and women are getting checked for this ugly disease.
Some facts on breast cancer...
- About 1 in 8 women (just under 12%) will develop invasive breast cancer over the course of her lifetime.
- About 2,140 new cases of invasive breast cancer were expected to be diagnosed in men in 2011. A man’s lifetime risk of breast cancer is about 1 in 1,000.
- For women, breast cancer death rates are higher than those for any other cancer, besides lung cancer.
- A woman’s risk of breast cancer approximately doubles if she has a first-degree relative (mother, sister, daughter) who has been diagnosed with breast cancer. About 15% of women who get breast cancer have a family member diagnosed with it.
- About 85% of breast cancers occur in women who have no family history of breast cancer. These occur due to genetic mutations that happen as a result of the aging process and life in general, rather than inherited mutations.
(source of facts)
One full size China Glaze Nail Polish in Naked, One Full Size Bottle of Seche Vite Fast Drying topcoat and a keychain to help remind you all year round to continue to get checked for Breast Cancer.