February 16, 2012

Untried No.7 - Wet n Wild Night Prowl & Checkered Tape Mani!


I'm a little early with my Untried Saturday this week :) I used Wet n Wild Night Prowl for this one, which is GORGEOUS in every way. I can't believe I had this one sitting for so long.

I decided to try a checkered tape mani today. I have been wanting to try this for awhile and I finally got to it! It's no where near perfect, but for my first time I'm really pleased with how it turned out.



I started out with night Prowl as my Base color. 





Check out the Sparkle!



I then taped off one half of the nail using Scotch Tape and added Milani Digital until I got this...



After that I added a layer of SV and waited 15 minutes, and then finished it off and taped off the other half of the nail.  This is the final result.



I love it! 

Hope you guys like it as much as I do.

P.S. Please make sure you enter my 200 Followers Giveaway if you haven't already :) 

THANKS for VISITING!


5 comments:

  1. I love this! I'm going this weekend to try and find some of the Milani Holos. I have nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award! Here are the details: http://thepolishedmommy.blogspot.com/2012/02/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...