March 11, 2013

Maya Cosmetic New Release

I have some really pretty polishes to share with you all tonight. Check out these new beautiful polishes that were just recently released by Maya Cosmetics.


              Left to Right: Daydreaming, Cupcake Violent and Paramour.


DAY DREAMING


This is a Sheer sky blue base with blue shimmer and white, teal, purple, and pink satin glitter. As you can see it's very buildable in 3 coats. This is a fantastic color for the Spring. The formula was very easy to work with. I only had to thin it slightly as I do most of my Indie Polishes.



I took a lot of pictures of these, but they are pretty spectacular and it was hard not to.


A full size bottle retails for just $9.50 USD. The glitters suspended in this are so delicate and pretty. This color screams Spring for me.




VIOLENT CUPCAKE



This polish has the most amazing shimmer. I loved this, it's a lavender base with holo micro glitter, silver glitter, scattered holo pigment, and violet shimmer. 


The holo glitter is fantastic in this. This is 3 coats alone, very buildable and opaque.


Again, the formula was great for me. I did have to thin this a bit more than most, but it was perfection to apply after that. I like my formulas super thin. This is my favorite out of all Maya Cosmetics that have tried to date.



PARAMOUR

This is a pale pink base with rose pink and black glitter. BAR GLITTERS TOO.



LOVE THIS ONE! For those that follow my blog you all know how I have a soft spot for bar glitters. I am probably one of the few that love them. I feel they are highly misunderstood lol. 


To me they give the polish a very unique look. This reminds me of a Barbie Doll pink with a kick. This is 3 coats alone. Very Jellyish. Is that a word? lol.


Do not fear the bar glitter!!! :) Another great formula and easy to apply.



These polishes can be found at Maya Cosmetics Online store HERE and retail for $9.50. These are beautiful fun Spring colors. 

(*these polishes were sent to me for my honest review)

4 comments:

  1. They are really nice! I like Cupcake Violent the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing us your blog and buy pretty nail polish product at online store. This post really help me a lot.

    Cosmetics Online Store & Best Mascara

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...