June 22, 2012

Indie Spotlight: Candy Lacquer (w/Milani Key West)

Today I'm wearing a mani that I absolutely LOVE!  The base color is Milani Key West and then I added an Indie Polish Glitter Topcoat made by Candy Lacquer called High Tide. It's glitter in a clear coat so it can be applied over all types of colors.  This combination is mermaid nails made easy :) Candy Lacquer polishes can be purchased HERE at Etsy. Currently the shop is empty, but you can be notified via email when the store is restocked.



I really love how this came out. It's late night and I was a little bit in a rush doing this mani, but I still love the results.



This is my first Candy Lacquer Polish and it will not be my last lol. I thought this would be extremely gritty and bumpy, but with one coat of SV it is smooth as glass. (**please note: these picture were all prior to applying the SV topcoat - which was an after thought to smooth things out)
 

Do you guys like?  I LOVE! Candy Lacquer has now been added to my favorite list!

This is my second post today so make sure you scroll down and check out my facial masks/scrubs series.

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous mani! can't go wrong with a chunky glitter :D i love the heart label on the polish, that's way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Makes me think of oceans and mermaids!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...